The Santoku knife is renowned for its excellent ability to slice, dice and mince. The width of this knife makes it easy to turn the blade on its side and load it up with ingredients for easy transport straight to your pot of choice. The Shun Classic Santoku is a beautiful knife constructed from Damascus steel and the uniquely stable D-shape handle design for the perfect and secure grip. This perfectly balanced knife features a black Pakkawood handle to add to the beauty of this knife.
- Features Damascus steel dual-side ground blades with a unique pattern and incredibly sharp edge
- Damascus steel is forged in 32 layers that cover a VG-10 core, creating the ultimate kitchen knife
- The striking handle offers ergonomic comfort in many cutting chores
- Awesome combination of the wonderful Japanese Santoku general purpose shape popular amongst professional chefs and amateurs alike
- Made in Japan
- Dishwasher safe, although we recommend hand washing
- Gift boxed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.