Kitchen Shears are specially-designed scissors for the kitchen. They are not shaped like regular scissors; they are shaped like shears.
Some are specially made for poultry and fish, with one of their blades being a serrated one to help cut through flesh such as chicken joints or fish fillets.
- Rubberized handle
- built in bottle opener
- snipping herbs in place of mincing them;
- trimming fins off fish;
- cutting strips of lettuce (roll up then snip);
- cutting up bacon;
- trimming excess fat off meats;
- trimming fresh artichokes;
- cutting holes in the tops of pies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.