The durable blade core constructed from FC61 Fine Carbide steel is sandwiched by 48 layers damascus steel, each rolled on top of each other creating a 'Flower Damascus' pattern that has become synonymous with this range.
The blade is ice hardened using the FRIODUR process to a 61 rockwell hardness, which gives the blade optimal edge retention, flexibility, and high corrosion resistance.
This chef knife is part of the Miyabi range which combines the traditions and craftsmanship of Japanese sword makers with the excellence of German engineering to create an extremely sharp and perfectly balanced knife.
• Manufactured in Seki, Japan
• FC61 Fine Carbide Steel ~61 Rockwell Hardness
• Flower Damascus Design
• FRIODUR® ice-hardened
• Traditional Honbazuke v-edge honing
• Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile
• 19° symmetrical blade
• Pakka Wood handle with stainless steel end cap and decorative pin
• Hand wash only
• Limited lifetime warranty
• 20cm blade length
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.