The durable VG-10 (CMV60) cutting core is sandwiched by 64 layers of softer steels, each rolled on top of each other creating a 'Flower Damascus' pattern that has become synonymous with this range.
The VG-10 core produces a sharpness and cutting edge retention measurably superior to ordinary knife steels.
The blade is ice hardened using the CRYODUR process, which gives the blade optimal edge retention, flexibility, and high corrosion resistance.
This utlity knife is part of the Miyabi range which combines the traditions and craftsmanship of Japanese sword makers with the excellence of German engineering to create an extremely sharp and perfectly balanced utility knife.
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- CMV60 Steel (VG10) ~60 Rockwell Hardness
- Flower Damascus Design with Katana Edge
- CRYODUR® ice-hardened
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand honed edge
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile
- Edge angle 9.5° - 12° on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Full tang
- Dishwasher safe (hand-washing recommended)
- Limited lifetime warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.